Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2017, 17:55   #1

Skilled Crew available for international cruising, expeditions, deliveries...,,

Aloha! I am a full time adventurer looking for global sailing opportunities. My sailing experience is coastal Florida Gulf cruising with several years living aboard. I have excellent learning capabilities and a natural talent for sailing. My knowledge base includes no fear sailing of 16' cats, 20'-30' sloops, and 55' schooners. A range of technical skills such as mechanical repair, problem solving, and culinary arts. And extensive experience with repair and restoration of sailboats.
I have a USA passport and I am ready to travel from Kauai, HI.
Very much open to any opportunities that will get me back on the water!
interplanetism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:30   #2

Re: Skilled Crew available for international cruising, expeditions, deliveries...,,

Super Low Expenses!! Come sail with us! We are looking for people to help share with the expenses for a late model 40 - 45' catamaran off Kos, Greece the third week of October (just over a month away). Plane flights currently kind of low ($550 rt from Chicago to Athens). The week charter is already paid for, we just need help with start up charges and insurance/damage waiver charges. Write back or call (coded - Two 6 too, three 6 six, ate 6 ate eight) if you have a chance of taking advantage of this opportunity! Linda
vonnegute is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew available, cruising