Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-01-2016, 03:05   #1

Boat: 40' searunner trimaran
crew wanted

Hey sailors, I am searching for full time permanent loveable crew to sail the Caribbean with me and in a few years, perhaps the south Pacific.
This is my 3rd boat, been on the sea since I was 21 (now 51) and I don't intend to change my way of life.
Expectations: good sailor, good navigation skills, problem solver, independent income or way to earn while traveling.
No newbies no drunks and no BS.
About me; female, self employed, adventurous but not reckless, healthy, strong, and I have been told attractive.
About the boat; 40 foot searunner trimaran, seaworthy and comfortable, recently rebuilt yanmar20, new standing rigging, a real ocean going vessel
Old 30-01-2016, 07:23   #2

Boat: Sail Eldredge McInnes Eastward Ho 30'
Re: crew wanted

Not sure if you got my earlier response...seems I may have timed out of this site...

Jack minottx at gmail dot com
Old 30-01-2016, 08:40   #3

Boat: Sail Eldredge McInnes Eastward Ho 30'

BTW my email is minottx at g mail dot com...... You may know Minot Lighthouse in Massachusetts flashes 1-4-3... that was my home port years ago Jack
Old 05-02-2016, 06:52   #4

Hello,

I am just reading your post so pardon if I am tardy to reach out. I am not certain if what I can offer will be of interest, but here goes:

- I am currently in St. Croix and have pre-paid accommodations in St. Thomas from Feb 9 - 23. It is my interest to see more of the islands by boat / photograph some local regattas and do travel writing.

- I am a San Francisco marketing and PR person/writer/photographer with an interest to remain in the area for 1 to 2 more months then head back to San Francisco

- Back home in San Francisco I race (main and headsail positions) in Bay and some ocean events.

- Non-smoker, non-drinker, athletic, quiet. Bio and photos on renegadesailing.com.

Do email if you see any synergies. Thank you.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:53   #5

Hello,

I am just reading your post so pardon if I am tardy to reach out. I am not certain if what I can offer will be of interest, but here goes:

- I am currently in St. Croix and have pre-paid accommodations in St. Thomas from Feb 9 - 23. It is my interest to see more of the islands by boat / photograph some local regattas and do travel writing.

- I am a San Francisco marketing and PR person/writer/photographer with an interest to remain in the area for 1 to 2 more months then head back to San Francisco

- Back home in San Francisco I race (main and headsail positions) in Bay and some ocean events.

- Non-smoker, non-drinker, athletic, quiet. Bio and photos on renegadesailing.com.

Do email if you see any synergies. Thank you.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:45   #6

Send a message via Skype™ to beiusei

I am interested in it, *but i am currently travelling Mexico and in that case i should change quickly my plans.

I am 40, english, spanish, italian speaking

Basic cook and Divemaster, Watchkeeper and deckhand.

My fb is *www.facebook.com/beiusei

I wait your reply soon because of my travel itinerary.

Thanks so much

Sent from my SM-T715C using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app

Tags
crew, crew wanted, wanted