Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2016, 12:22   #1

Boat: Island Packet 320
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomea
Great Lakes or NE Canada or NE USA

Hello,
I'm fairly new to sailing. I sail 2-3 times a week, & have completed ASA101/103. Are there any captains or sailboats on here that would be in need of entry level crew for the summer/fall? I am a quick learner, hard worker, & I REALLY want to learn how to sail as fast as I can. I live in Grand Haven MI on Lake MI. I enjoy the choppy Great Lakes vs the smooth sailing of the Caribbean. I find the Great Lakes to be super adventurous & I love the ruggedness of the NE of North America. I also enjoy kayaking, mountain climbing, wilderness camping, & I'm pretty good at cooking/cleaning aboard. I rarely drink, dont smoke, am very mindful & observant.

If anything, feel free to message me or share a post here to connect & share ideas.

Tags
Canada, great lakes

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: