Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2017, 03:58   #1

Young(ish) couple looking to crew from Palma Mallorca

My wife and I are taking a much-needed vacation in Mallorca in mid to late September 2017. We are both experienced sailors and would like the chance to crew for someone daysailing around the Balearic Islands.

If you are looking for some deck meat or just some good conversation, and will be sailing in the area, please contact me. Alternatively, if you have any suggestions on how we can find someone to sail with while there, your input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt
surfnsail77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:21   #2

Re: Young(ish) couple looking to crew from Palma Mallorca

How about Croatia instead Oct 7-14?

I have chartered a 2016 Nautitech Open 46 from Oct 7-14 with a skipper / Instructor from Pula, Croatia. I have limited sailing experience and I am planning to buy a cat. If you have experience you and your spouse can have cabin and private head for $500 each a food. We will do a typical 1 week itinerary in the islands near to Pula. The trip will be an equal mix of learning and fun. If you have interest we can discuss further and I will provide all the details. Regards, P. Augustus
Augi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew