Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-12-2016, 11:35   #1

Beaufort NC to Southern Caribbean

I looking to have my 2004 Beneteau 42CC delivered from Beaufort NC to Tortolla and possibly down to Grenada before hurricane season. Any interested captains please contact me at fjohnston@medicalparkwest.com.

Thanks
fjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 11:21   #2
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: Beaufort NC to Southern Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjohnston View Post
I looking to have my 2004 Beneteau 42CC delivered from Beaufort NC to Tortolla and possibly down to Grenada before hurricane season. Any interested captains please contact me at fjohnston@medicalparkwest.com.

Thanks
Howdy and Ahoy!

I saw your post that you are still looking for a Delivery Captain.

I am currently available to help you or your selected Delivery Captain as Experienced Crew for as long as the duration of your voyage or some part of it as you make your way to the Southern Caribbean.

I am not a Delivery Captain, but I am available as Experienced Crew to assist owners or professional delivery captains.

I am available now on short notice (in as little as 24 hours), my seabags are packed, I have my own Personal Safety Gear (PFD, Harness, etc.), I have a valid American Passport, I have a few thousand miles of Blue Water Offshore experience and years of sailing experience, I have been certified by ASA in several levels, and I have time flexibility to help.

I will also be available as Experienced Crew during all of December 2016 and all of 2017 too (unless booked on another boat).

Some conditions apply, which I will cover in a Private Message or email.

You can read a brief description about me in my CF Profile About Me Page, and I have much more additional information including many testimonials about my character and personality and trustworthiness I can show you online if you are interested.

Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Steady Hand

I am an experienced, mature (55) and responsible watch-stander who doesn't mind standing watch at 2:00am, I am good at the helm, certified in ASA courses (ASA 101, 103, 104, 105), am a very good cook, know something about navigation, have professional level skills with a camera, and am considered a cheerful guest or shipmate, trustworthy and honest, a good conversationalist, a very positive person, and I am always happy to help or lend a hand. I have studied good seamanship for many years and practice it.

I will send you an email with more information and details.

If I don't hear back from you, I will assume you found a Delivery Captain, but I would appreciate if you would tell them I am available as experienced crew. In any case I wish your boat a smooth voyage!
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beaufort, Caribbean, rib