Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2017, 14:41   #1

Ready in January (Florida)

Hi!

My name is Brendan and I'm seeking to work on a sailboat beginning next year. I have a little experience (20 hours at sea, not much) and have read a lot about sailing.

I'm 33 years old, been a backpacker for a while. I've traveled nearly 40 countries, speak Spanish and Portuguese and some French. I love to cook and feed people. I like to snorkel and scuba dive and spearfish, as well as spend time reading and writing. I love being on the water and I'm very comfortable with minimal personal space. (I've lived in my RV camper in Oregon for over 5 years). I love being part of a team and adventuring.

About a year from now I plan on buying my own boat, and so I need to gather as much experience as possible. I'd love to cruise around the Caribe, and if things go well, maybe further?

I own land in Nicaragua and was hoping to catch a ride to there or Colombia. Panama or Costa Rica works as well. Cuba interests me immensely, as well as the Domincan Republic. I'll be working in Orlando til mid-January. I'm free after that.

If anyone is interested in a watchman, a cook/cleaner, deck hand, shoot me a message. I can also be your photographer or interpreter. If you'd like to know more about me then just reply here
BMahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 21:42   #2

Re: Ready in January (Florida)

Bump
BMahoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida