Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2019, 16:29   #1

Bermuda,,,Sailboat Crew Available Now.

Just arrived Bermuda from the Caribbean. The boat I was on has changed their plans and now I am available (May 7, 2019) for crewing aboard a sailboat. A Catamaran would be great though I'm not picky. Looking for addition sea time before getting my 100 ton Captains License (already passed all the course work and exams at MPT in March 2019) and purchasing my own Catamaran sailboat.

Ready and willing to sail any direction, Azores, East Coast of US, Florida or back to the Caribbean to name a few. Available open ended and flexible. Will entertain all offers.

Good watch stander and basic help with sail tending though not quite up to speed on all the particulars of sail setting and changes. 10 years at sea as a younger man though all on motor 200 footers. USCG experience aboard medium endurance cutters and buoy tenders. Not susceptible to sea sickness and very healthy. Have a stock of my own eats to bring along as well as sailing gear. Currently in St. George bay, Bermuda.

63 years young and ready to go. Call or email ALbert on WhatsApp or email...
1happyalbert@gmail.com
4everbeachboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2019, 06:46   #2

Re: Bermuda,,,Sailboat Crew Available Now.

UPDATE: Tuesday May 14, 2019

Back in Eastern North Carolina, no longer in Bermuda. Looking for more sailing gigs/voyages. Working on getting my current (within last 3 years) sea time so I can get my 100 ton Master ticket. Willing to crew on most anything sea worthy though sailboats get the top priority. Passport ready and willing to come to boats ready to voyage. Message me and let's see how we can help each other.
Cheers! Albert
Old 17-05-2019, 04:29   #3

May 17 Update:
Headed to Florida today to crew on a cutter bound for Guatemala. Should be all done by the first week in June or so and back in Florida and available for more sailing, more miles and more sea time. Let me know your sailboat voyage details and if I have availability, I am interested.

Thanks for dropping in...
Old 30-05-2019, 13:10   #4

Winds change, currents deter and minds change...and still life out sailing is awesome.

Update: May 30, 2019
On the Beach in Fort Pierce, Fl and ready for any and all crewing positions on sailboats that fit in the developing schedule. Currently free until June 25th when I should fly to St Thomas to sail a cat to Panama and hopefully on up to the west coast of California. All good. Reach out if you need crew. I'm ready, tested, available and crazy for sailing. PM or email or call.... 1happyalbert@gmail.com 954-579-6837 also What's App

Tags
asa, Bermuda, boat, crew, crew available, sail, sailboat