Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2019, 03:31   #1

IN BVI,finished a delivery from Bermuda, anybody need a hand?

Hi there, My name is Justin. I am a keen Sailor and very good with my deck work and ability to run and test new systems and problem solve most issues while keeping the Captain/owner fully aware of all opperating functions of the vessel. I currently work as a full-time live-aboard on a 63ft Custom sailboat in Newport RI. The boat I currently work on will be on the hard for some major refitwork this winter, possibly up to a year of work is scheduled therefore I have several months of availability and I am also looking for a new opportunity. I have just finished a double handed delivery from Bermuda to Tortola BVI, I have done a double handed delivery from La Rochelle France to Marmaris Turkey, Newport RI to St Thomas Bvi, Newport RI to Antigua just to list a few. I’m currentlyIn Road Town, Tortola BVI. I have logged well over 10,000 miles at my current position, mostly double handed sailing, I can maintain a solo nightwatch. I can adjust sails and course as required during a passage. I maintain the main engine, Westerbeke Generator and watermaker when not sailing and while at sea. I maintain all deck and standing rigging to perfection. I cook/clean and anything else that's required.

I would very much enjoy joining a moving yacht I know it's short notice but let's see what happens.

Thank you and safe Sailing.
Justin Time is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bermuda, BVI, delivery