Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-07-2013, 08:23   #1

Just want to travel, Visit Australia.. Looking for an adventure!

I am a 21 year old British female currently based on the Costa Del Sol, Andalucia, Spain. My current job is a receptionist in a Marina though first started out as a pier hand. I have nearly 4000 NM under my belt, been on a delivery passage from Gibraltar to Croatia and was part of crew on a 120 Ft tall ship from Gibraltar to the UK at 18 as my first passage on sea. I am very eager to learn, love new challenges and don't mind having to get my hands dirty. I am at the stage in my life now where I want to be able to earn a living out of what I love doing, whether it be a deckhand or stewardess I want to be on the water...though I'm probably more experienced as being part of a delivery crew.I can cook if I had to. I am a quick learner and put 110% effort into what I do.I don't mind not being paid at first as part of a trial run. I have STCW 95 and day skipper If anyone could help me on my journey, I would be much appreciative.
Old 19-08-2013, 01:11   #2

Re: Just want to travel, Visit Australia.. Looking for an adventure!

May have a spot on 48 ft catamaran from carribbean to Aus from around late October until Xmas. If you are interested let me know, thanks David

Tags
adventure, Australia, British, Job, stewardess