Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2016, 23:10   #1

Pacific Seacraft 37

2004 PACIFIC SEACRAFT 37 (“Crealock 37”)

Fully equipped for bluewater cruising: Yanmar 56hp, extra fuel tank, Monitor windvane, new sails, single-hander’s package, electronic autopilot, full instrumentation, brand new chart plotter with wifi connectivity to smartphone or tablet, brand new latest-technology radar, SSB with grounding strap option, Pactor modem, VHF, Navtex, GPS, AIS, life raft, life rings and life vests, sea anchor, warning systems, almost 500AH of battery capacity, inverter, battery management system, solar panel, wind generator, three anchors (CQR, Delta and Fortress) with long rodes, yacht legs, dodger and Bimini with enclosure, RIB tender with outboard motor, full galley with stove, microwave oven and fridge, head with full-size toilet and pressurized water, etc. Pacific Seacraft legendary award-winning quality (see below).

ASKING PRICE: US$175,000 offers considered. Finder’s fee: We are offering a reward of US$5,000 to anyone who first introduces us to the buyer (if a broker or someone else does not do so first).

LOCATION: Hong Kong (mooring available or delivery may be possible)

Pacific Seacraft yachts are among the highest-quality boats available anywhere, winning awards and accolades for their superb craftsmanship, durability and strength. The Pacific Seacraft 37 is no exception. Inducted into the American Sailboat Hall of Fame, the Pacific Seacraft 37 has been described by Sailing magazine as "a nearly perfect cruising boat for a couple." Our 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 is extensively equipped and designed for sailors who want a sailing yacht that can sail the world's oceans in safety and comfort, but which is also delightful for a day out or weekend trip. She is ready for long-distance blue-water cruising by a couple, small family or single-hander. Small enough to be sailed easily by one person, our Pacific Seacraft 37 is big enough to carry equipment and provisions for extended periods at sea. With an extremely strong hull, very robust rig, versatile sail plan (with all new sails) and comfortable cabin, not to mention multiple communication, navigation and safety systems, this Pacific Seacraft is ready to head over the horizon.

For detailed information on the boat, please go to our website blog:

https://pacificseacraft37.com/details/

Contact us by Private Message here or by the link above.

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Full stbd closeup.jpg
Views:	1051
Size:	245.2 KB
ID:	123674   Click image for larger version

Name:	Starboard Quarter.jpg
Views:	3832
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	123675  

Name:	Underwater Hull 4-2016.jpg
Views:	989
Size:	312.0 KB
ID:	123676   Click image for larger version

Name:	Plotter MFD+B+G instruments.jpg
Views:	1008
Size:	354.8 KB
ID:	123677  

Name:	BFpic-saloon(stbd).jpg
Views:	1008
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	123678   Click image for larger version

Name:	ps37-galley_above_sink.jpg
Views:	946
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	123679  

Old 06-05-2016, 04:47   #2

Re: Pacific Seacraft 37

Nice - noting moorings hard to come by in HK. What is monthly mooring fee in HKD and where in HK is she berthed?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Old 06-05-2016, 15:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
Nice - noting moorings hard to come by in HK. What is monthly mooring fee in HKD and where in HK is she berthed?

You are right! Moorings are very hard to come by in Hong Kong. I'll send you a private message with all the details.

If anyone from elsewhere wants to buy the boat, the mooring is still useful for keeping the boat while you get ready to go cruising. We can keep an eye on it in the meantime, or there's a local service that can do this for a small fee.
Old 06-05-2016, 16:01   #4

Noted. Will await your contact. I reside in HK.

Old 07-05-2016, 18:28   #5

Awaiting contact detail.

Old 07-05-2016, 19:19   #6

Quote:
Awaiting contact detail.

Apologies Santiago. We sent you a private message via the Cruisers Forum messaging system. Please check for that (click on Quick Links tab on this screen). If you are unable to read private messages on Cruisers Forum, please go to our contact page and you'll find our phone number and email to communicate directly. Feel free to use whichever is most convenient for you.

Here's the address:

https://pacificseacraft37.com/contact/

Latest news on our Pacific Seacraft 37: I'm happy to report that the new radar system (Raymarine Quantum) has been installed. I will check it out this week, which is a good excuse to go sailing!
Old 11-05-2016, 00:42   #7

Quote:
Awaiting contact detail.

"Santiago":

I just sent you another private message with more information. You can reply there or send us an email message from here:

Thanks again,

"Lantau"
Old 11-05-2016, 03:45   #8

Do me a favor and send to my email - stevemorrisusa@yahoo.com

Old 11-05-2016, 16:04   #9

A potential buyer asked us to get quotes for transport to the U.S. East Coast. (That buyer just bought another Pacific Seacraft, in Florida I believe. He's going to love it!)

We just received a quote from one of the yacht transport companies. The quoted cost from Hong Kong to Charleston or Norfolk is $19,500. We would be willing to share this cost, depending of course on the final selling price.

We've put a bit more information related to transport/delivery on our website (click on the 'For Sale' tab to see it).
Old 12-05-2016, 15:44   #10

We have received an offer of $144,000 (after brokerage fees). If anyone reading this is seriously interested in buying the boat for more than that, please let me know ASAP. We have made an offer on another boat and we don't want to own two at the same time!

I tested the new Raymarine Quantum radar yesterday. I was amazed that it clearly showed all the boats moored around me, and even little mooring buoys. It also comes on instantly, unlike our old radar (which took several minutes to warm up), and it can be viewed both on the chart plotter display and anywhere on the boat using an iPad or iPhone. Very cool!

I took a quick picture, which you can seen by scrolling down on this webpage:

Old 18-05-2016, 15:23   #11

I took a picture of the plotter display on the iPad. The plotter -- chart, radar, etc. -- can be viewed and controlled from a tablet or smartphone. Apologies for the rather poor photo (due to an old digitatl camera with a bit of condensation inside and a very unskilled photographer!)...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Raymarine display on iPad-chart.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	124556   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raymarine display on iPad-radar.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	124557  

Old 20-05-2016, 16:04   #12

2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 for sale

Well, it appears that the offer we thought we had through a broker isn't going to materialize; there's no contract and the broker doesn't have a deposit. So ... Blue Fantasy is very much for sale and we welcome offers! She really is very well equipped, in great shape and, well, a Pacific Seacraft, meaning just a fabulous boat. That said, we must sell because we are buying another boat and we cannot have two at the same time.

There's lots of information available on our website:

www.pacificseacraft37.com

We are happy to answer questions, send photos (and take more if needed), etc. Feel free to contact us via CruisersForum private mail or go here for more contact details (phone number and email address):

Old 25-05-2016, 22:43   #13

New asking price: $169,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantau View Post
2004 PACIFIC SEACRAFT 37 (“Crealock 37”)

Fully equipped for bluewater cruising: Yanmar 56hp, extra fuel tank, Monitor windvane, new sails, single-hander’s package, electronic autopilot, full instrumentation, brand new chart plotter with wifi connectivity to smartphone or tablet, brand new latest-technology radar, SSB with grounding strap option, Pactor modem, VHF, Navtex, GPS, AIS, life raft, life rings and life vests, sea anchor, warning systems, almost 500AH of battery capacity, inverter, battery management system, solar panel, wind generator, three anchors (CQR, Delta and Fortress) with long rodes, yacht legs, dodger and Bimini with enclosure, RIB tender with outboard motor, full galley with stove, microwave oven and fridge, head with full-size toilet and pressurized water, etc. Pacific Seacraft legendary award-winning quality (see below).

ASKING PRICE: US$175,000 offers considered. Finder’s fee: We are offering a reward of US$5,000 to anyone who first introduces us to the buyer (if a broker or someone else does not do so first).

LOCATION: Hong Kong (mooring available or delivery may be possible)

Pacific Seacraft yachts are among the highest-quality boats available anywhere, winning awards and accolades for their superb craftsmanship, durability and strength. The Pacific Seacraft 37 is no exception. Inducted into the American Sailboat Hall of Fame, the Pacific Seacraft 37 has been described by Sailing magazine as "a nearly perfect cruising boat for a couple." Our 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 is extensively equipped and designed for sailors who want a sailing yacht that can sail the world's oceans in safety and comfort, but which is also delightful for a day out or weekend trip. She is ready for long-distance blue-water cruising by a couple, small family or single-hander. Small enough to be sailed easily by one person, our Pacific Seacraft 37 is big enough to carry equipment and provisions for extended periods at sea. With an extremely strong hull, very robust rig, versatile sail plan (with all new sails) and comfortable cabin, not to mention multiple communication, navigation and safety systems, this Pacific Seacraft is ready to head over the horizon.

For detailed information on the boat, please go to our website blog:

Contact us by Private Message here or by the link above.

Thank you!
Old 28-05-2016, 17:03   #14

Re: 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 for sale

We were aboard our Pacific Seacraft 37 yesterday (thankfully safely moored) when a series of rain squalls came through. I thought it would be a good time to check out the new radar's weather capabilities. I was really amazed at how well it works. I took a picture of the screen and will attach it to this post.

While sitting in the cockpit we fiddled with the radar for the fun of it. It could easily pick up small wooden rowboats nearby. Radar has come a long way in recent years. What amazed me even more was that the radar scanner (in transmit mode) and the display and the nav instruments in the cockpit were all using less than 1.5 amps (actually, the whole boat was using that amount of power at the time). That's a HUGE drop in power usage compared to the old radar.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Radar Wx Mode closeup.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	423.0 KB
ID:	125107  
Old 03-06-2016, 16:18   #15

Re: 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 for sale

A major reason for having a Pacific Seacraft 37 (or any Pacific Seacraft) is the great strength. These are true blue-water boats. Here's an interesting essay (one page):

http://www.cruisingyachtsinc.com/psc37amazing.pdf

Tags
pacific seacraft