Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Powered Boats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-12-2015, 07:44   #1

Anyone familiar with FP Queensland 55?

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum so I'm not totally sure I'm posting this in the correct place, but I'm curious to know if anyone out there is familiar with Fountaine Pajot's Queensland 55 catamarans? My husband and I are actively seeking the right motor yacht for our 'cruising retirement' and this one really caught our eye for several reasons. The trouble is, there seems to be quite a few of these yachts for sale, all of which have been on the market for a LONG time. It seems like something of a 'red flag' to my husband and I, but we're not really sure if we're correct about that. It seems to us that if there are so many of these yachts on the market, all of which seem to have been for sale for quite a while, that they would be hard to re-sell...should such a need ever arise.

For all we know, this may be true of MANY different types of motor yachts, but we have no way of knowing for sure, so we're turning to this community for help.

Does anyone out there know anything about these yachts? Any opinions about whether the fact that there are so many for sale should be considered a red flag? Any and all information about this particular yacht will be HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

Many thanks!
cyprogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
queensland