Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-07-2015, 13:51   #1

Boat: Adams 12
Sailing surfing diving Thailand Malaysia indo

Hello! I'm 33 Canadian, sailing around south east Asia in my 41 foot yacht. Sailing surfing and diving and exploring everything.' Crew position female preferred, shared expenses and adventure. 3 private cabins aboard. Email me for info!
Old 19-07-2015, 05:01   #2

Re: Sailing surfing diving Thailand Malaysia indo

Hello
Im into your adventure bud. I love to surf fish and explore. My sailing skills are novice at best but have been racing every wednesday. Id love to be apart of a trip like this. I got some time off and would like to do something rememberable. my names Jesse I hope to hear from you bud
Old 20-07-2015, 14:45   #3

Thumbs up Re: Sailing surfing diving Thailand Malaysia indo

Very interested! 22 y/o male, sailing and diving experience. Looking to gain more sea miles as well as have a good time. I'm willing to do whatever grunt work you need. Please let me know
Old 20-07-2015, 19:16   #4

Sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you! I'm a 22 female, recently graduated from college and looking to have some overseas adventures. I grew up sailing around the world with my family for seven years and am scuba certified, would love to hear a little more about your plans! Cheers!
Old 21-07-2015, 22:52   #5

Boat: Beneteau 38S first

HI Cheers do U have any information on how safe all of Asia is as im heading that way to in the next few years ? Where can One sail and where is not such a good idea?Im Planning to go from east too West Phillippines then Ha Long BAy Than direction Phuket>

Thanks MArk

Tags
diving, Malaysia, sail, sailing, Thailand