Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-01-2018, 11:43   #1

for sailing adventure in French Polynesia, Fiji, Tonga, Panama

Ahoy salty sailors!

I am looking for an opportunity to join a sailboat as crew and share an awesome adventure in the south pacific.

My plan is to join a boat in French Polynesia in march in order to avoid the long passage without any islands. But march will be too early I guess and if there is no other way I could also join the puddle jump from Panama or Mexico.

For this amazing opportunity, I could take a time out (max. 3 months) from the job.
I can be available from February 2018 but also need some time in advance to organize everything (Flights, job, ...)
I can for sure pay for my expenses and contributions for the daily sailing life.

My preferred destination would be in this area: French polynesia - Cook islands - Tonga - Fiji - Samoa (been there already) - Vanuatu - New Caledonia but also Tokelau, Tuvalu, Marshall Islands, Micronesia and all the other atolls in that area.

My sailing experience is limited to sailing around the san blas islands in Panama, Komodo national park in Indonesia and one week of sailing in Croatia on a cyclades 50.5. So no hardcore sailing experience but I fell in love with that sailing lifestyle. I assess myself as technically talented and I learned a lot on these trips while doing it! I am also eager to learn more about sailing!

Some fast facts about me (30, German, mechanical/mechatronic engineer):
I love fishing, diving, photography/videoing (DSLR and Mavic Pro drone), cooking, playing the drums, fixing stuff, exploring and adventures in gerneral, laughing, bonfires, beach cleanups, climbing, discovering foreign cultures, coconuts, learning new things, chainsaws and woodwork, making new friends and I am definitely not afraid of physical work in any way (cleaning, deck work, rigging, ...) Actually, I like to make my hands dirty and get things done

So in case you know some pirates out there who would love to get mor crew, please let me know

Best Bastian
kiwibasti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 07:35   #2

Boat: Hunnter Legend 37.5
Re: for sailing adventure in French Polynesia, Fiji, Tonga, Panama

Your best bet may be to go to www.Crewseekers.net. Notice it is ".net"

Ben
bensolomon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sailing, Panama, sail, Fiji, enc, French Polynesia, Tonga