Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-05-2016, 23:36   #1

Novice but eager to learn looking for spot in july/august

Hi Sailors,

I'm 28 years old and living in Switzerland.
I have some time off between mid July and the 5th of August and would really like to experience a sailing trip. My goal is to get my own yacht within the next 2 years and for this I am very eager to learn.(I have very little sailing experience)
I speak 6 languages fluently (German and French native, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and English) and am a quick learner.
I love to cook, surf, kitesurf, skateboard, spearfish and fish and I am very easy going.

I can travel anywhere to meet up with you and am looking forward to unique experience.

Cheers,
Raphael
Old 20-05-2016, 02:52   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Novice but eager to learn looking for spot in july/august

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Raphael.

Old 28-05-2016, 02:54   #3

We're sailing and cruising in the Caribbean islands in July and August as long as there are no hurricanes...
You can contact us. Info at 247 sailing.net
Louis and Jules

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 09-06-2016, 08:00   #4

Boat: Amel 54

Hi Raphael,
Are you still looking for a sailing adventure? My husband and I recently purchased our 2nd sailboat which is currently located in Marseille. We have been getting ready to leave and now plan to sail from July onwards, We intend to visit Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Greek Islands and so on. We are wanting 1 or 2 crew to join us sailing around the Med, 7 days minimum. join and leave the boat where ever we are. We are sailing an Amel 54.
Let us know if you are interested.
Regards,
Penny.
Old 05-07-2016, 15:37   #5

Boat: Oyster 80
Send a message via Skype™ to suzanne

We are in Sant Carles de la Rapita, leaving around 24 July. We are Australians with an Oyster 80. One other crew member from Switzerland onboard at this time. Let us know if you are interested, email edconc@bigpond.com
Old 31-07-2016, 04:03   #6

Boat: homemade Roberts 45

I am leaving in less than a week. So far not much interest in my ad for crew to the south coast of Newfoundland. Did not have much interest last year as well. But I am pumped for the trip and last year regretted not going when I was going around Cape Breton Island again. So this year I will head there alone unless I find someone this week. I do not require sailing experience, I am capable of sailing the boat. I just want a pleasant easy going person to share the watches and what I am sure will be the breath taking beauty of the fjords. I have a proximity alarm on the radar that should wake me up if a boat comes in my guard zone, but I like to have someone awake on the boat most of the time.
my ad for crew has Newfoundland in the title

Tags
novice