Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-05-2017, 06:38   #1

Boat: Sceptre 41
San Diego Beer Can Racing

I have a one month assignment for work. I am on assignment in San Diego. Would like to do some beer can racing. Not really sure how it works down here. I have a fair bit of racing experience. Can anyone give me insight as to how it works? I am living between Southwestern and San Diego Yacht Clubs. Is it a good idea to walk the docks on Wed night? Is there a crew list somewhere? Does anyone have any contacts they would be willing to share?

I like to race at a high level but am more concerned that there are not huge egos and yelling going on.

Charlie

Between us there was, as I have already said somewhere, the bond of the sea. Besides holding our hearts together through long periods of separation, it had the effect of making us tolerant of each other's yarns -- and even convictions. Heart of Darkness
Joseph Conrad
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 09:22   #2

Location: La Ciudad de la Misión Didacus de Alcalá en Alta California, Virreinato de Nueva España
Boat: Cal 20
Re: San Diego Beer Can Racing

Try their websites for CrewWanted ads
Adelie is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
Beer, racing, san diego