Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2017, 15:35   #1

Experienced Captain Seeking Lagoon or Leopard Delivery USA/Caribe

Experienced blue water sailor (prior yacht owner) seeking a delivery on a Lagoon or Leopard Catamaran in the USA/Caribbean area. Available till End October. Happy to share food expenses. I am considering the purchase of a Catamaran. Mature, active, non-smoker, like sailing, swimming, star gazing, wine, tapas and cooking. I am a professional sailor with over 150,000Nm. Currently located in Las Vegas. If you have an opportunity send me a PM.
ianwansbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 19:22   #2

Boat: Lagoon 420 42 feet
Re: Experienced Captain Seeking Lagoon or Leopard Delivery USA/Caribe

we are looking for a a blue water crew mate with catamaran experience for the salty dawg rally from hampton virginia to antigua. tell me about your sailing experience and the boats you have sailed in open water. thanks. john
johnnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 08:29   #3

Re: Experienced Captain Seeking Lagoon or Leopard Delivery USA/Caribe

My partner and I are committed from November to March. But will be putting our names out there again in March 2017. Happy Sailing. Ian and Yoli
ianwansbury is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain, delivery, enc, lagoon, leopard, rib