Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-11-2016, 10:58   #1
Marine Service Provider

Seeking fun, friendly sailors in Puerto Rico

I am looking for fun and friendly folks to share daysails and possibly some overnight trips from Fajardo, PR between December 6 and early January. I am a professional skipper and marine consultant but this will be for fun trips between work trips. No fees--just share in food and drinks. Your personality and congeniality is more important than experience but I am not planning to teach or take on novices. You must be a good swimmer and know your way around a sailboat. Please reply with a brief letter and contact information. Then, come to Fajardo to meet. See you in December??
Paul Annapolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 21:00   #2

Re: Seeking fun, friendly sailors in Puerto Rico

Hey Paul. I'm just down the road from Fajardo living in Palmas. I retired a couple years ago and moved to PR. Ive been traveling the world (on land) and am almost finished with my pilot license. My next adventure will be to take sailing courses in March after skiing Utah. I plan on spending the next decade sailing the world as well as flying it.
I'd love to join up in Fajardo if only to grab a bite.
Best wishes - Matt aka Rico Suave
GlobalReach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun, Puerto Rico, sail