Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats)
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2017, 06:48   #1

Boat: 295 Everglades CC twin 300 Yamaha
Thumbs up FREE DOCK AND CAPTAIN SERVICE? for a 38 to 40 Sailing Vessel - Fort Lauderdale

Free Dock and /or Slip for a 38 to 40 vessel (Sail) or you can choose to just pay for the dock ($13+) , No Fixed bridges, ocean access, on the north fork of the new river, Fort Lauderdale. My Home dock has 180 ft of space with 30/50 amp, water and 8 ft depth at low tide. The water is brackish and you won't have barnacle build up. A safe and secure spot. No better place to be during hurricane season. Best of all the dock is free and I'll help with the cleaning and up keep of your vessel. Why?

I sold my personal vessel and I would like to offer free dock in exchange for the use of your vessel while I hunt for my next perfect boat. I am a documented USCG Captain and ASA certified. (Credential available on request). I am the home owner and Licensed yacht Broker. Interested in selling I can help also. 35 years of business background. Your vessel will be in capable and experience hands. Not for chartering, personal use only. We can meet, visit the dock and see if this is an arrangement and friendship that we can mutually fostered.

Not looking for a beat up vessels or project vessels. The vessel must be in tip top shape. I'll be happy to survey her. I will guaranty she will be kept in the same condition or better while in my care. Your vessel will be treated and maintained as if it was my own. This arrangement can be short term while I find my next dream vessel or long term if we can have a harmonious relationship. Vessel owner always keeps full rights of accessibility and use of his vessel. Vessel owner may remove his vessel at any time without notice if not content.

This could represent a big savings to a vessel owner, especially to those vessel owners that are absentee owners and hire a captain to service their vessels. I presently host three other vessels at my dock side that are under my supervision. I know this is a unique arraignment; however it could be a win win endeavor.

Captain service, brokerage service and dock is available for hire if you prefer. My brokerage and dock service combination comes with added benefits is seller.

Thank you
Captain Gus Alvarez
(954) nine, nine 3-five 425
or e-mail
kick1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:45   #2

Boat: Jeanneau 44i SO
Re: FREE DOCK AND CAPTAIN SERVICE? for a 38 to 40 Sailing Vessel - Fort Lauderdale

Sent you a PM
l2ridehd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 13:57   #3

Boat: 295 Everglades CC twin 300 Yamaha
Re: FREE DOCK AND CAPTAIN SERVICE? for a 38 to 40 Sailing Vessel - Fort Lauderdale

Thanks, I have replied.
kick1212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
captain, dock, fort lauderdale, sail, sailing, service