Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-08-2016, 03:48   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 50
Crew Wanted

Crew Wanted for Caribbean, Pacific crossing to Australia or part of the journey to Brisbane Australia. Yacht is lying in Antigua, will look to depart early November through the Caribbean towards Panama and look to do the Pacific Puddle jump rally around March.

Yacht is a Beneteau Oceanis 50, three cabin with own bathroom to each cabin, full safety gear setup with sat phone, water maker, solar panels. Yacht is well setup and comfortable to sail and live in for extended periods of time, plenty of water and power.
Yacht and skipper have just finished cruising the Mediterranean, Caribbean and the ARC Atlantic crossing.

Looking for a small down to earth like minded, hassle, drama free crew who have a zest for adventure. Share expenses, sailing, cooking, cleaning and boat chores. Some sailing experience, Spanish language would be good but a willingness to learn is more important.

Skipper is a young 50 year old, down to earth Aussie guy , loves fishing, exploring, hiking and getting off the beaten track.

So if your interested post a reply and we can discuss the possibility of joining this adventure
Thanks for reading my post and fair winds to all.
Old 21-08-2016, 14:47   #2

Boat: Pearson 367
Re: Crew Wanted

PM sent
Old 21-08-2016, 18:43   #3

Professional chef interested in joining!
Old 22-08-2016, 01:23   #4

Boat: Norseman 447

PM sent
Old 22-08-2016, 04:51   #5
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Jandamarra.

Old 30-08-2016, 10:56   #6

Boat: none
Send a message via MSN to martagc63 Send a message via Skype™ to martagc63

53 female years old very interested though completely lost about costs (please advise). Just unemployed. Sailing experience while summers in Cadix, (bahia, rota, chipiona, tarifa and return) under skiper commands. Learned but not title. Good cooking, organised, speaking/writing spanish, french and english to a professional level and some italian. Fair winds to everyone.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:35   #7

Boat: Puma 24

Good afternoon Captain, my name is Marco, im 41, im Italian and i live in Barcelona since 13 years. im looking for trip like this. My plan / dream is to reach the Caraibi and then crossing the pacific to try to make the trip around the world by sailing.
I speak fluently: English, Spanish, Italian( my mother language) i speak a bit of French and i understand perfectly Portuguese even if i dont speak it too good. I have a bit of experience with sail boat, since 3 years i have a small beautiful sail boat , a Puma 24, that i restored by myself completly, with her i undestood the essencial of the sail, also i've been sailing with a Swan 65 ketch many times. I know that i have a looot to know and undertsand about the sea, that's why im looking for a trip with some experienced captain that can also teach me. Im also extremly handyman, clean and tidy, i learn a lot working on my boat and my friends said that im also a really good cook.
If you have some intrerests in my position, please contact me for a skype or phone contact for a talk .

Best regards

Marco
Old 12-09-2016, 02:44   #8

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 50

Hello to everyone who took the time to view and reply to this post "Crew Wanted" for the sailing vessel Jandamarra. I get very humbled by the interest people show towards blue water cruising, wanting to get out there and just do it and explore and embrace new cultures.

We have filled the position for now, but please post your interest as we are always looking for like minded, down to earth, easy going people who have a zest for adventure and exploring where the wild things live.

We love sailing this yacht to new horizons ,cool places and also sharing what we see and do, we are very fortunate to be able to live this life style. But as every cruiser knows its not all plain sailing and it takes a lot of hard work to keep this yacht moving.

So if your up for an adventure post us a message and we will reply.

Fair winds to all.

John
Old 15-09-2016, 19:07   #9

Send a message via AIM to Eric1991 Send a message via MSN to Eric1991 Send a message via Skype™ to Eric1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV Jandamarra View Post
Crew Wanted for Caribbean, Pacific crossing to Australia or part of the journey to Brisbane Australia. Yacht is lying in Antigua, will look to depart early November through the Caribbean towards Panama and look to do the Pacific Puddle jump rally around March.

Yacht is a Beneteau Oceanis 50, three cabin with own bathroom to each cabin, full safety gear setup with sat phone, water maker, solar panels. Yacht is well setup and comfortable to sail and live in for extended periods of time, plenty of water and power.
Yacht and skipper have just finished cruising the Mediterranean, Caribbean and the ARC Atlantic crossing.

Looking for a small down to earth like minded, hassle, drama free crew who have a zest for adventure. Share expenses, sailing, cooking, cleaning and boat chores. Some sailing experience, Spanish language would be good but a willingness to learn is more important.

Skipper is a young 50 year old, down to earth Aussie guy , loves fishing, exploring, hiking and getting off the beaten track.

So if your interested post a reply and we can discuss the possibility of joining this adventure
Thanks for reading my post and fair winds to all.
Hi Jandamarra,

My name is Eric, from Canada. I left home a year ago to do a world tour hitchhiking. I'm presently in Cartagena, Colombia, and would be interested to share this cross-Pacific journey with you. Based on what you 've asked, I fill pretty much everything, with just two exeptions: Due to the lenght of my trip and the expences for visas, I could not help financially, also, I'm presently in Cartagena which would mean a small detour for you guys. But if you want an easy going guy with pretty good story, I'm definitely to concider.

Thanks in advance

Tags
crew, crew wanted, wanted