Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2016, 08:28   #1

Boat: Hartley Fijian 43 ft
Delivery Captain Australian Based Spain

Hi
My name is Alan I have a Master 5 and Coxswain Captain Tickets from Queensland Australia and am living in Spain and willing to do delivery work or longer term jobs. I have a engineering Ticket as well plus over 20 years experience on sailing and motor crafts with engines 1000 Hp plus, fishing, cruise ship, ferries, dredge and line boats. I have sailed the East coast of Australia, Australia to New Zealand a number of times, Australia to Hawaii then Canada, Canada to Mexico, Mexico to Los Angeles.
I have Blue water and coastal experience with thousands of miles successfully sailed.
Old 05-07-2016, 15:40   #2

Boat: Oyster 80
Send a message via Skype™ to suzanne
Re: Delivery Captain Australian Based Spain

Hi Alan, we are Australians with our Oyster 80 in Sant Carles de la Rapita, leaving around 24 July, sailing Spain, Mallorca etc. If you wanted to hop on board for leisure and to give us a hand you are welcome. email edconc@bigpond.com

Tags
Australia, captain, delivery, Spain