Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-11-2016, 11:23   #1

Norfolk to Puerto Rico

We are looking for reliable crew with skills to help with trip to Puerto Rico from Norfolk, VA first week of Dec, depart 3-4, depending on weather.
Old 24-11-2016, 12:24   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: 51' Beneteau
Re: Norfolk to Puerto Rico

Paid?
Old 24-11-2016, 13:58   #3
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Re: Norfolk to Puerto Rico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth K View Post
We are looking for reliable crew with skills to help with trip to Puerto Rico from Norfolk, VA first week of Dec, depart 3-4, depending on weather.
Howdy Seth!

I am Experienced Crew available now on short notice (in as little as 24 hours), my seabags are packed, I have my own Personal Safety Gear (PFD, Harness, etc.), I have a valid American Passport, I have a few thousand miles of Blue Water Offshore experience and years of sailing experience, I have been certified by ASA in several levels, and I have time flexibility to help.

I will also be available as Experienced Crew during all of December 2016 and all of 2017 too (unless booked on another boat).

You can read a brief description about me in my CF Profile About Me Page, and I have much more additional information including many testimonials about my character and personality and trustworthiness I can show you online if you are interested.

Cruisers & Sailing Forums - View Profile: Steady Hand

I am an experienced and responsible watch-stander who doesn't mind standing watch at 2:00am, I am certified in ASA courses (ASA 101, 103, 104, 105), am a very good cook, know something about navigation, have professional level skills with a camera, and am considered a cheerful guest or shipmate, trustworthy and honest, a good conversationalist, a very positive person, and I am always happy to help or lend a hand. I study and practice good seamanship.

I will send you a Private Message (PM) with more details. Please look in your CF Private Messages Inbox for that message. I can also send it to you via email if you prefer, if you send me a PM with your email address.

Private Message sent.
Check your Private Message folder on CF.

Since you are new to CF, I will describe where to find it, as that is a common problem encountered by new members.

On any CF page, look to the top right of the site where you will see your name in small text above the menu bar. On my browser, this appears in the right corner, below a sailboat shown in the header image.

Below your name will be a text link for "Private Messages." It is easy to miss this when you are new to this forum.

Simply click that link and it will take you to a page on your profile where you can view and respond to Private Messages you receive.

Whenever you are logged into the forum, you can look there to see if you have any unread private messages.

Happy Thanksgiving, and if I don't hear from you I wish you Bon Voyage!

Tags
Puerto Rico