Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-06-2019, 16:01   #1

2 experienced Crew looking for embarcation from Fidji

Hi sailors,

We are two 25 years old frenchies travelling the word for two years now, we know at each others since we were born.

Our trip started in Greece, we cruised an oceanis 393 from there to Caribbean in six months. We've done this only by our own with two other friends and the captain was my mate Tanguy who I'm travelling with. Then we kept going in South America for a year and when it was time to move on, we hitched a (custom) boat from Panama to Marquesas by the Galapagos (18 days) and an other boat to Raiatea close to Bora Bora. We've been here for about a month, did some regatas and help on a delivery to Fijis.

I first learned sailing on the Oceanis we sailed from Europe with my 3 other friends who sail regatas my mate is into sailing since his chilhood, he learned from his father on Brittany and sailed every year since, have done many regatas, mainly when he was studying ship bulding and composite materials for 3 years in Nantes. Know he is using this trip to eventually pass a Yatch Master when he'll go back home

We are both pacionated about the sea and lifestyle crusing, realy easy going we just enjoy sailing and like racing. Living the sea lifestyle, enjoying the time we have for cooking, reading, learning stuffs. We are living on few money and don't have an expensive lifestyle, we don't might staying salted for weeks and get confortable with few things.
We love cooking, my friend has been a chef on a power boat, I bake fresh bread and we love fishing.
Having a nice and tidy place is important for us in the galley and on the roof.

We are in Fidji now looking to keep on going west, we would love to go to Australia or New Caledonia but we are flexible !

We both speak French english and spanish, we sailed with english speakers so we now the english terms.

If you want any informations from our previous captains just email us.

Looking forward to hear from you!
Fair winds
RaphGrin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, crew, enc