Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2016, 05:55   #1

Experienced Delivery Skipper/Crew available immediately

Hello everyone -

I'm a young, experienced delivery Captain/crew available to relocate your vessel or assist in passages immediately. Having just wrapped up a summer of cruising the Leewards, I've put my boat into hurricane storage and am looking to help other owners with delivering their yachts.

I've sailed 30,000+ nm in the last two years alone, and manage a small adventure sailing/diving vacation company too. I'm an avid outdoorsman, and very practical/mechanically-minded with detailed knowledge of all yacht systems. I'm a US Sailing Instructor, and have taught to ASA and IYT standards as well, with a passion for teaching teenagers & adults alike the pleasures of safe offshore passagemaking. I'll be happy to provide a complete sailing (and professional) CV along with numerous positive references from deliveries past.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience via email or phone.

Vincent Mattiola
+1 484 550 8122
vincent.mattiola@gmail.com
Old 13-09-2016, 11:07   #2

Re: Experienced Delivery Skipper/Crew available immediately

Vincent,
I am a 35+ year sailor looking at several boats in the 60-75' range. I will be needing a delivery captain and crew at times anywhere from Pensacola to the Caribbean to the Bahamas. I am interested in what the going rates are for such journeys. Any information and/or resume would be appreciated.
Chris

Tags
crew, crew available, delivery, enc, skipper