Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2015, 13:49   #1

Boat: Triangle 32, center-cockpit ketch
Alberg 35 Project Boat

Located in Rockland, Maine, “Renaissance” was purchased as a restoration project, but things have changed and I no longer have the time to finish her. The hull is perfectly sound, the decks were not, having suffered water intrusion into the balsa core. The worst part – the cleanup - has been done, she’s ready to prep for new core, and deck skin.
Comes with all hardware, rigging (wire is ok, lines need to be replaced), a suit of 7 sails in fair-to-good condition, masts and booms, prop and shaft, 35# CQR anchor. No engine or transmission. Some of the interior refinishings have been done, including sanding and refinishing drawers, companionway ladder, swim ladder and cockpit table.

If you have an interest in restoring this grand CCA-era yacht to her former glory, please contact me for the details. Asking $4000 OBO.

Tags
alberg, alberg 35