Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2017, 21:07   #1

Boat: Island Packet 29
Crew Member(s) Wanted for trip from Port Klang Malaysia to Phuket via Langkawi the in

My new (to me) Island Packet 29 (LOA 32') will arrive in Port Klang on or around June 29th, and then I will be sailing her to Phuket Thailand via Langkawi. I can bring along a greenie, but only if he or she is accompanied by and experienced sailor. As I am new to the boat myself, I won't be in the position (at least not this time) to teach a novice. The ideal candidate, will have sailed/cruised in S.E. Waters before. I can speak Mandarin, so that may come in some use, but I'd love to have someone along that can speak either Malay or Thai.

I am a married 54 yo man, orig from Southern Fla, but I have lived and worked as an expat in China/Asia for over 20 years

See https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigyouse/ for more info about me. To see the boat, see: Photos & Videos
Amani Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 20:40   #2

Re: Crew Member(s) Wanted for trip from Port Klang Malaysia to Phuket via Langkawi th

1st Crew Position Filled - Now looking for second crew member, Male or female ok. See new crew wanted post on 5-22-17
Old 04-06-2017, 22:49   #3

Re: Crew Member(s) Wanted for trip from Port Klang Malaysia to Phuket via Langkawi th

All 3 crew positions have now been filled

Tags
crew, Malaysia, member, wanted