Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-07-2018, 14:20   #1

Boat: Carver,Cobia,Nacra, Columbia
Florida/Bahamas delivery, crew, tire kicking or boat sitting

Yacht and boat relocation or delivery services by USCG licensed captain. 40 years experience on both power and sail. Extensive knowledge of Florida east and west coasts, ICW, Okeechobee Waterway, Bahamas and Florida Keys. We can accompany owner as crew/engineer on relocation cruise, or provide delivery captain and skilled crew. Transport on trailer by tri-axle for power boats under 32' also available. We work on a per day or up-front fixed fee.

We also coach and train new boat buyers on docking, navigation, basic outboard and inboard maintenance and repair as well as trailering their new vessel.

Buying a boat in Florida and dont have time to waste flying down to check out prospective purchase? We can do simple drive by to tell you condition and get photos, or meet Seller and board to let you know if the vessel is worth your planning a trip to inspect.

Or you can always call us for free local knowledge (recommendations) on marinas, anchorages, wetslips, dry rack storage, boat ramps, DIY yards and haul out facilities thru out Florida.
flyingfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 19:22   #2

Re: Florida/Bahamas delivery, crew, tire kicking or boat sitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfin View Post
Yacht and boat relocation or delivery services by USCG licensed captain. 40 years experience on both power and sail. Extensive knowledge of Florida east and west coasts, ICW, Okeechobee Waterway, Bahamas and Florida Keys. We can accompany owner as crew/engineer on relocation cruise, or provide delivery captain and skilled crew. Transport on trailer by tri-axle for power boats under 32' also available. We work on a per day or up-front fixed fee.

We also coach and train new boat buyers on docking, navigation, basic outboard and inboard maintenance and repair as well as trailering their new vessel.

Buying a boat in Florida and dont have time to waste flying down to check out prospective purchase? We can do simple drive by to tell you condition and get photos, or meet Seller and board to let you know if the vessel is worth your planning a trip to inspect.

Or you can always call us for free local knowledge (recommendations) on marinas, anchorages, wetslips, dry rack storage, boat ramps, DIY yards and haul out facilities thru out Florida.
Hi FlyingFin - With a little luck you could be my new best friend once the farm sells. You are offering a lot of the services I will need. Can you send me your contact details and I'll be in touch. Thanks for posting this info! :-) - Girl.dog.ctmrn
Girl.dog.ctmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 15:48   #3

Re: Florida/Bahamas delivery, crew, tire kicking or boat sitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfin View Post

Hi
I am looking to make an offer on 36’ cruser with twin Diesel engines in Tampa area. I live in Houston and would like to boat to be delivered to Houston area.
I would like a rough estimate for delivery cost and approximate time frame.
You can also call me @ 832-820-5300
Thank you,
Mukhtar Kadri
kadrimh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, boat, crew, delivery, florida