Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2018, 04:18   #1

Boat: Currently boatless
U.S. East Coast, the Arctic or anywhere really

I've just sold my business and will be moving back to Europe after summer, so have some time to kill between now and then. If you're headed up to the Arctic, Greenland, Iceland, Faroe Islands or Alaska I'd be very interested. Also up for shorter trips/deliveries along the U.S. East Coast (NYC based) or anywhere really. Happy to travel for the right opportunity.

I'm 35 yo, originally from Sweden, currently living in NYC. Around 15k miles of offshore experience, about a third of it racing, mostly shorthanded. PADI diver (rescue), YM (non-commercial), have all the offshore safety courses and a bunch of other certifications. Also an avid videographer and have a ton of cameras, drones etc so happy to take on the job of documenting the trip!

Get in touch!
Nick
nicktheswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 10:09   #2

Location: East coast USA; temperature controlled, north in summer and south in winter
Boat: 53' Skookum pilothouse cutter
Re: U.S. East Coast, the Arctic or anywhere really

PM sent
NRbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 15:35   #3

Boat: Corsair CR37ft

Hello, I was Just passing your message and because my wife and business partner are not really happy that i will sail on my own from Panama to Texas. well here I am.

So shortly version: looking with someone with sailing experience, will need to take shift on your own. You need a Visa for US or US Passeport.

the Boat is a Trimaran raising full carbon 37ft ready to go. depart will be between 15 mai and 15 june. ( see attach picture from the route)

Me: 47 years male really actif non smoker and no drugs, from Belgium europe.

if you interested replay quick.
Xavdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2018, 14:41   #4

Boat: Endeavour

Looking for 2-3 crew for Sailing the Great Lakes this summer departing Erie between June 1st -15th 2018 We'll be sailing west on Lake Erie up the Detroit River to Lake St Clair continuing to Port Huron Mi . Then up the Michigan coast to Mackinac Island then to Escanaba Mi ..back to to Killarney North Channel then on to Isle Royale in Lake Superior with many overnight sails. Which will include mostly anchoring around the Islands there.There will be a lot of shore leave to explore the Islands,Fishing, Hiking ,Swimming,etc.. All or part of the voyage welcome .. .These are not paid positions. Some expense sharing required.. This is a Vacation of sailing & fun you must have a passport .
windigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, east coast