Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-09-2019, 13:33   #1
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

Has anyone modified their 450 to add a swim platform similiar to the 560? Would the system from the 560 be adaptable to the 450 or would it need to be custom?
This will also serve as a new dinghy platform instead of the lagoon davits.

Thanks guys!
__________________

SVLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 14:59   #2
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Re: Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVLife View Post
Has anyone modified their 450 to add a swim platform similiar to the 560? Would the system from the 560 be adaptable to the 450 or would it need to be custom?

This will also serve as a new dinghy platform instead of the lagoon davits.



Thanks guys!
Yes

Google tenderlift !


https://m.facebook.com/tenderlift/po...9288555127239/

https://youtu.be/gPRtYJ1OD-o
__________________

Valiente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 16:19   #3
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

Awesome that’s perfect! Thank you

Do we have any idea on cost?
SVLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 00:31   #4
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Re: Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVLife View Post
Awesome that’s perfect! Thank you



Do we have any idea on cost?
No idea
one more. May be you can ask owner on Fb

https://m.facebook.com/urs.ernst.tan...tachments_list.[1208711512602719%252C1208711619269375%252C12087119 15936012%252C1208712042602666]%253Astory_location.9%253Astory_attachment_style.a lbum%26__tn__%3DEH-R%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3D&mdf=1
Valiente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 06:12   #5
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Thumbs up Re: Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

I emailed their dealer in ft lauderdale. Will update here when they reply
SVLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:45   #6
Registered User

Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 7
Re: Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

We just had a custom one made for our Lagoon 46. The difference from the one Lagoon offers if much more lifting capacity. That is achieved by a stronger build platform, larger hydraulics and a different electrical system.

We can hold a 350 Tender with 40HP engine...and stand in the tender while lifting it up..

You can IM me for the contact at Tenderlift.

My kids just made this video and you will be able to see the tender lift in the last part of it:

https://youtu.be/FRUiO2SuIhc
Analytics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:37   #7
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 24
Re: Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVLife View Post
Awesome that’s perfect! Thank you

Do we have any idea on cost?
Recieved this from France last year but decided not to buy one. Also a 10% discount was offered to me. These prices are without discount and without TAX.


Platform top 2.5 x 1.3 m + lifting arms
(lifting capacity 450 kg weight in the center) + hydraulic pack + locking system
27 540 €
Radio pack (2 x remote control)
750 €
Dinghy pack (removable dinghy supports + tender lashing belts )
600 €

Options:
Extension of the platform on one side only to reach one of the stern
1500 €
Foldable wing with fixed dinghy support
1500 €

Maintenance kit
450 €
Mounting
3000 €
Delivery time 14 weeks

Price excl. VAT / Transport excluded
Yatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:41   #8
Registered User

Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 7
Re: Lagoon 450 with Swim Platform?

Yes that is about correct for 2019 too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatt View Post
Recieved this from France last year but decided not to buy one. Also a 10% discount was offered to me. These prices are without discount and without TAX.


Platform top 2.5 x 1.3 m + lifting arms
(lifting capacity 450 kg weight in the center) + hydraulic pack + locking system
27 540 €
Radio pack (2 x remote control)
750 €
Dinghy pack (removable dinghy supports + tender lashing belts )
600 €

Options:
Extension of the platform on one side only to reach one of the stern
1500 €
Foldable wing with fixed dinghy support
1500 €

Maintenance kit
450 €
Mounting
3000 €
Delivery time 14 weeks

Price excl. VAT / Transport excluded
__________________

Analytics is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lagoon

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swim Platform - Pro & Con vldevin Monohull Sailboats 21 03-09-2018 10:48
For Sale: Swim Platform lugger144 Classifieds Archive 0 30-10-2009 11:57
Swim Platform mparent Auxiliary Equipment & Dinghy 1 09-08-2009 14:09
swim platform for dog Rastarea Families, Kids and Pets Afloat 10 04-09-2008 17:12
Morgan swim platform neilj36 Auxiliary Equipment & Dinghy 3 12-08-2008 05:07

Advertise Here


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.