Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-02-2016, 18:18   #1

Couple avaiable 24/25 years old - Leaving from south BRAZIL

We're a couple looking for sailing trips across the world! We are avaiable from August 2016 until the next year!

We have just fewl experiences at the sea, but both can help with any task we're asked for! I'm Biologist and a photographer and wan't to explore video making as well. My boyfriend are a cook and study theater! I'm finding very difficult to find boats leaving from Brasil! We would like to sail to Antarctica and then to south Africa, but we are open to any other opportunities!

Thanks for your attention!

Tags
Brazil

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off