Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-12-2017, 11:10   #1

Looking for Solo-Travelers to join Group Charter in the Caribbean February/March 2018

We're a group of solo-travelers who love to sail. Each year we sail the Caribbean and make new friends along the way. Are you interested in a week long sail in the BVI this winter?

Attachment 161269
Attached Files
gregallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 05:51   #2

Re: Looking for Solo-Travelers to join Group Charter in the Caribbean February/March

I'm interested in a good sail, but a week just isn't long enough for this upper mid-westerner who is suffering through sub-zero temps at this moment!!
P3sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 08:22   #3

Re: Looking for Solo-Travelers to join Group Charter in the Caribbean February/March

We're a group of solo-travelers who love to sail. Each year we sail the Caribbean and make new friends along the way. Are you interested in sailing in the BVI this winter? Boat is a Jeanneau 49i
Old 31-12-2017, 08:23   #4

Maybe you should come for a longer trip
Old 31-12-2017, 09:12   #5

Greg, I sent you a PM with contact info.

Regards,
Ben
Flyer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:51   #6

Hi Greg,
I'm available to crew. Have captained bareboat charters in the BVI in the past. WHi Greg,
I'm available to crew. Have captained bareboat charters in the BVI in the past. Would be interested in heading to other places in the Leeward or Windward islands as well. I'm a retired educator and have the time and motivation to get on the water again. I'm ready to go on short notice.
Thanks
alram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:47   #7

Hi Greg - Very interested- tell me more.

Steve
Mhd Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:54   #8

Where do I sign up!

I have cat experience in the BVI.

Ready to go!
SailfromIdaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 09:54   #9

Hey guys!

I'm quite interested in your sail plan. Have you left yet or can I catch you on the way? Do you still need crew?

I'm a small boat monohul owner in Canada hoping to buy in a year or so when I have a little more experience. I have a good understanding of sailing basics, have completed ASA 101 and happy to learn everything. I have sailed in NZ, Australia and passed from Panama to Cartagena in very rough waters (not getting sick although the rest of the boat did).

I'm a 42 year old canadian engineer (movie writer also), speak English and 70 % spanish and have travelled half of the world by motorbike, so I have a few stories. I also have 50 scuba dives and my rescue diver certification.

I am semi-retired working 3 months per year and have the next 3-4 months to get on some boats, hopefully yours!

Please let me know if there is an opportunity to sail with you in the next weeks.

Happy to provide references.

Thanks
Brad Cougle
+1 403 554 3668
bacougle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, Caribbean, charter, rib