Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2015, 11:22   #1

27 y and 30 y old guys like to sail from south- or central america to... anywhere

Ahoy,
me (Lukas 30 years) and my friend (Raphael 27 years) are right now on a bike tour in south america since six month now. We are both german and speak english and a little espanol. We have the dream of doing a longer sailing trip, maybe to an other continent or back to europe or even just a little sailing around the caribbean see.
We are both open minded people who like to see and learn about new things. We would love to see some fascinating nature, do some hiking on island we visit, snorkling or scuba diving and experience the wonderfull feeling of movement by the wind on the great ocean. We are aware that sailing means to be together with people on a small place for longer time and its may not fun all the time, but we realy like to make this experience.
We are very flexible in the starting point and date and also the end of the turn. Would be nice to start somewhere north of south america or south from central america. We would do a flight to arrive at specified date.
I need to say, that we both dont have big sailing experiences. But Raphael workt in the Bolero shipyard for over 7 month and I am a educated passionated Chef. We are both technically gifted, willing to learn everything about sailling and will do every work wihich is necessary on board.
If you planing a nice trip and search for 4 helping hands and good company please write me.

Best greetings
Lukas and Raphael
Old 03-08-2015, 09:20   #2

Boat: Catamaran 17 mts one off
Re: 27 y and 30 y old guys like to sail from south- or central america to... anywhere

Hey guys where are you at the moment, I am in Turkey at the moment in my Catamaran 17 mts but I am flying to Peru on the 5 of September to be with my Peruvian wife who is in Trujillo I shall be staying in Peru for 8 months returning to Turkey next April, if you are nearby when I am in Peru email me as I shall need a crew to help me get the boat from Turkey to Peru, that's across the Mediterranean then the Atlantic through the Panama canal and down the coast of South America to Callao near Lima. My email address is philip.lacey@hotmail.com or philip@lacey.id.au I would pay all expenses except for the flights to and from Turkey and Peru, anyway have a think about it and get in touch with me if you are interested.
Regards
Phil

Tags
Central America, sail