Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-05-2018, 14:14   #1

Crew looking for a kite cruise or delivery

I am looking for a boat where I can combine my interest in kiting with sailing and adventuring. Joining a boat with people that want to kite in various spots and are compatible is my objective. I am open to locations and duration, intrigued by the South Pacific.

I am a 58 year old recently retired professional, spent the winter skiing in the western Canada, married, adult kids, in good shape. I am a solid kite boarder, certified diver and a beginner surfer.
I am a life long sailor and have crewed on several deliveries as well as captained 10+ bare boat charters in various locations.

I will be in Maui until June the 26th, then returning to Canada and I am open to suggestions after that date.

Please send a PM with any ideas.
pdlouhy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, cruise, delivery