Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-10-2016, 16:28   #1

CREW AVAILABLE IN BC - CANADA

Experienced sailor available in Vancouver or anywhere in BC, going to south bound. English and Spanish speaker. good in boats repair and painting work. just give a call 12506198513
kind regards
Old 31-10-2016, 06:35   #2

Boat: bavaria 46 - CharMel
Re: CREW AVAILABLE IN BC - CANADA

[QUOTE=itororo75;2240963]Experienced sailor available in Vancouver or anywhere in BC, going to south bound. English and Spanish speaker. good in boats repair and painting work. just give a call 12506198513
kind regards[/
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanegowen View Post
58 year old single professional (Kelloggs Cereal Production Manager) in excellent physical condition looking to spend some time on a sailboat and learn the ropes. Can contribute $700, my skills, and will share any other costs (food, fuel, etc.). Easy going, fun to have on a boat, and I'll bring the wine. I can fly anywhere to meet the boat for the above time frame. Thanks Forum Folks for any ideas or suggestions.

Re., Lane
I have a Bavaria 46 in puerto Vallarta.
I have sailed this boat from the med, across the Atlantic, across the Caribbean, to the pacific and up to puerto Vallarta. On approximately November 29, I will be sailing south to Huatulco or perhaps a little further to Chiapas. Am looking for crew, have on board, two paddle boards, kayak, snorkeling gear, etc. Many nice stops along the way.

Tags
Canada, crew, crew available