Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 12:03   #1
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Ahoy Halifax Nova Scotia Sailors! Let's Meet.

Ahoy Halifax Nova Scotia Sailors! Let's meet for a gam!

I am scheduled to sail (as crew) up to Halifax in late June and should arrive there about July 4th or 5th (depending upon weather).

I sincerely hope to meet CF Members and spread some goodwill as I visit Halifax and other ports in the future.

I have never been there before, but truly look forward to seeing the port and boats in the area.

If you live there or nearby, and would like to meet over a cuppa tea, or share a yarn or two with me dockside to talk boats or sailing, let's meet.

I am flexible on time, in case you would like me to crew for you for a day sail or short cruise or passage to somewhere, though that is not required or expected. Or simply show me your boat. Or, meet to put a face to a name, so to speak.

I am eager to see local boats, especially any traditional or wood ones, I hope to see things maritime in the area (I like maritime history).

Send me a PM if you care to share something (e.g. suggestions, tips, warnings) or if you have questions.

Fair Winds!
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail, halifax, nova scotia