Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2014, 21:44   #1

Boat: ELAN 431 - 43'
pirate Majorca to Morocco Sept/Oct 2014

Hi All.

Will be positioning My Élan 431Team in Morocco, for Winter 2014. Need 2 Crew (late September / early October ) to assist with Passage, will be making Supply stops en-route to Break up journey (estimate 2 Stops). small contribution to will be required for Victuals, in Exchange for first class sail training from very experienced ( Retired) Marine/Aviation Engineer/Skipper.⛵️😎

Look forward to hearing from you,

Jack.
Old 23-05-2014, 03:30   #2

Re: Majorca to Morocco Sept/Oct 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStorm View Post
Hi All.

Will be positioning My Élan 431Team in Morocco, for Winter 2014. Need 2 Crew (late September / early October ) to assist with Passage, will be making Supply stops en-route to Break up journey (estimate 2 Stops). small contribution to will be required for Victuals, in Exchange for first class sail training from very experienced ( Retired) Marine/Aviation Engineer/Skipper.⛵️��

Jack.
I am free till around the 26th of september depending on when you are setting off in september i could help out?
If so please contact on elizabethwalton@live.co.uk
Cheers,
Lizzie
Old 23-05-2014, 14:52   #3

Hi Jack,
I am available September through October. How long do estimate for the passage? I have some crewing experience and a small sailing cruiser of my own, but am seeking to increase my knowledge and experience of longer passages.
Regards
David
Old 02-06-2014, 00:03   #4

pirate Re: Majorca to Morocco Sept/Oct 2014

[QUOTE=JackStorm;1538265]Hi All.

Will be positioning My Élan 431Team in Morocco, for Winter 2014. Need 2 Crew (late September / early October ) to assist with Passage, will be making Supply stops en-route to Break up journey (estimate 2 Stops). small contribution to will be required for Victuals, in Exchange for first class sail training from very experienced ( Retired) Marine/Aviation Engineer/Skipper.⛵️😎

Jack.[There are Old Sailors & there are Bold Sailors but unfortunately there are NO Old Bold Sailors.⛵️⚓️]
Old 02-06-2014, 00:05   #5

To All viewing and contacting me. Living on my boat means irregular internet contact. So please be patient and I WILL reply to your posts. Many thanks for your interest in Sailing.
Jack⛵️
Old 04-06-2014, 08:19   #6

Hi Jack,
I am very interested in your sail to Morocco. I do not have a ton of experience but have sailed as crew from Mexico to El Salvador and try to sail once a week with friends and take lessons when I can. I would absolutely love to get some expertise training from an experienced sailor like yourself.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Vicki
Old 05-06-2014, 03:57   #7

Hi Jack,

I am free though September and October and am interested in helping out and learning more. I have only been sailing a few times but I am eager to gain more and I can assure you that I learn very quickly.

Gillian
Old 05-06-2014, 06:04   #8

Adam Urbisz tel. +48 792800992 email: urbisz@interia.pl

> Hello, > I would like to sail with you.
I am available for the whole time except the period 13-27 of September (I have already booked holidays with my family).
I come from Poland. Normally I work in a court. I am 34 years old. I am married with two children. I am experienced sailor. I have been sailing since my high school, ofcourse not all the time but only during holidays. I have Polish certificates for sailing as a captain on sailing yachts and mnotorboats till 18 meters and as an officer on biger boats and yachts on all waters. Ofcourse this qualifications are valid for turistic and recreational yachts not for big comercial vessels. I was sailing on Baltic, North sea, Atlantic Ocean, Adriatic sea, Joanian sea, Norway sea and Greenland sea. I was sailing as a part of the crew, as well as as the capotain. I am able to maneuver a yacht on my own. I am used to long passages and lonly night's watches. Sailing in bad wether conditios is no problem for me. I am cheerful but responsible person. > > Regards > Adam
Old 05-06-2014, 07:27   #9

Hi Jack,
Im interested in your plan. My name is Chema, and Im from Seville. Actually, I dont have much experience in the sea, just a bunch of days sailing in the Mediterranean, but have the spanish sailing certification (PER), and have read tons of books about cruising (specially all from the Pardeys), Im very enthusiastic and I learn fast.
I can offer my help also as spanish translator if needed, Im good at cooking and repairing stuff. I always bring a guitar with me for the meantimes, hope that is not a problem.

Looking fwd to hearing your reply. Cheers!

Chema
Old 31-07-2014, 16:54   #10

Hi Jack, have not heard back from you , so can I assume that you now have your crew. Regards
David
Old 31-07-2014, 23:44   #11

Boat: HC 36

Hi Jack,

I'm in Alicante in Spain, I am a Yachtmaster offshore and have experience crossing the Strait of Gibraltar, will be available September and October without problem. Please, contact with me by PM.

Cheers.
Old 03-08-2014, 00:12   #12

Boat: Columbia 36

Hi Jack,
Is the position still open? If so, how much would be a fair contribution?
Thanks,
Natalie

Tags
Morocco