Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2018, 07:44   #1

Catermaran Search

Hi all, I have made previous posts on this forum regarding our live aboard cruising plans. We have finally sold our house up in the Boston area and are now ready to start our new journey into the live aboard catamaran club.
I am currently posting in this forum as we are driving down to Ft. Lauderdale to start our search. We are almost in Brunswick Georgia and will look at a couple of cats there.
I am hoping that by posting and reaching out here we might get lucky and find an owner maybe finishing up on there cruising life and looking to find that right couple to purchase their boat.
What we are looking for: Something less than 10-12 years old in bristol condition well equipped and cruise ready. 40-47 foot, owners version. Our budget is under $300,000 cash. Some of the boats I have researched and are partial to are the Leooards, Catana’s(pricey I know) Fountaine Pajot’s but would consider others in the right condition.
We are definitely willing to travel. We hope to hear from you. Please PM and we can talk. Thank you, Steve
swpalmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 05:38   #2

Boat: 2009 Leopard 40
Re: Catermaran Search

We recently (June 11) purchased a 2009 Leopard 40 and absolutely love it in every way! We’ve been living aboard for 2 months now; one in Fort Lauderdale, and now over in The Abacos for a month. All the best in your search...if you have any questions, feel free to PM.

We weren’t big Facebook people but decided to post significant updates every couple weeks for friends and family back home. Feel free to check out our first couple posts: search on FB for “Adam Carswell and Sarah McFerran”.

Congrats again, and good luck with your search!

Cheers,
Adam
ascarswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 05:50   #3
cruiser

Re: Catermaran Search

I know you said catamaran, but how about a nicely equipped Oyster 53 monohull already located in a cruising paradise?
Kenomac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc