Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-11-2016, 08:54   #1

Sailing Across the Altantic (America to Europe)

Hi,

My name is Chloe and I am looking for being crew on a sailing vessel in Spring 2017, leaving America to take the North Atlantic Passage for Europe. I have been sailing for 3 years now and sailed around the Gulf Islands close to Vancouver (Canada) for two weeks. I sailed the East Coast of the USA for about three weeks. I have sailed lasers, 4-20s, boats from 29 feet to 42 feet.

I am a wilderness first aider, have my PCOC and VHF radio certification. I speak french, english, spanish and italian.

I am a 20 years old student; easy going, energetic and a fast learner.

I was born and raised in Quebec, although I lived in Prince-Edward Island for a year and on the other island of Canada, Vancouver island, for two years. I graduated from Lester B. Pearson College UWC in 2015.

Tags
Europe, rope, sail, sailing