Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-11-2016, 02:55   #1

West Coast delivery Crew

Experienced sailor available. I am based out of SF bay area but can meet and help deliver anywhere on the west coast. I've cruised on small and large vessels both as skipper and crew. I've crewed on commercial salmon trollers and for albacore between SF and OR. Available all winter crewing for deliveries. Trying to work up hours for my captains license. Not looking for sightseeing tours of the coast, but time delivering vessels from port to port. Any vessel, any type, any size, and any crew conditions. Just not looking to hang out in port for weeks on end up or down the coast (unless of course for weather safety concerns).

Thank you,
Eli Brooks

Tags
crew, delivery, west coast

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On