Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-11-2016, 05:52   #1

WATERSPORTS + BEACH SUPERVISOR

Hi everyone,
I have just registered so new to your community & have done so because I run an agency called LEISUREFORCE that finds watersports & marina based jobs in warm parts of the world. Right now, I am looking for a very experienced Watersports Instructor / Supervisor who would be able to also supervise a private beach area near Jeddah on the Red Sea coast. Skills to teach & train local staff will also be useful. In return, the employer (large 5- star international University) will pay good money (UK£ 3,000/- month tax free) for someone who has more than 7- years teaching experience & can help supervise the nearby Marina. All living costs are also paid!
If you're interested or know someone who maybe, take a visit to: The UltraForce Group - Recruitment, Interim Management & Consultancy for the International Business Market
If in UK, call me on 01590 676379. It's a job in a million but you will need to be one of the best in your business!

Tags
ports, water