Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2015, 12:25   #1

Available West Coast to Hawaii Dec/Jan

Hi,
My name is Adam Riggen; I'm a 21 year old student from Vermont. I have 3500 nm offshore experience from a transat this summer (Connecticut to UK via Azores on a 44 ft ketch) and a previous 8-day trip from Portugal to Morocco.
I would love to sail to Hawaii this winter. I'm not sure when people normally sail that route, but I read somewhere that winter was good. If you are sailing that way and could use another crew member, feel free to get in touch.
Thanks a lot,
Adam
Old 13-10-2015, 11:52   #2

Re: Available West Coast to Hawaii Dec/Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamriggen View Post
Hi,
My name is Adam Riggen; I'm a 21 year old student from Vermont. I have 3500 nm offshore experience from a transat this summer (Connecticut to UK via Azores on a 44 ft ketch) and a previous 8-day trip from Portugal to Morocco.
I would love to sail to Hawaii this winter. I'm not sure when people normally sail that route, but I read somewhere that winter was good. If you are sailing that way and could use another crew member, feel free to get in touch.
Thanks a lot,
Adam
Will have room in December january for crew from panama to mexico interested?
Old 12-11-2015, 08:14   #3

Boat: Mariner 40 Ketch

I am leaving just after thanksgiving from California to Hawaii. I could use a crew to come along with me.
You can check out my FB page here.

https://www.facebook.com/windrush2/

Let me know if you are interested.

Rob
Old 17-11-2015, 15:50   #4

Hi Rob,

I would like to ask you if you are still interested in a crew member accompanying you to Hawaii.
My name is Christopher, I am 30 years old and from Germany. Momentarily I am exploring the topic of plastic pollution in the Pacific ocean. I met some experts on that in L.A.. I intend to sail to Hawaii. 10 years ago I worked 2 month on a container ship from Bristol to Cape Town. Also I have a private pilot licence and I am allowed to fly small planes (=> I am familiar with navigation).

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Christopher

Tags
hawaii, west coast