Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-08-2017, 10:55   #1

Crewing couples wanted for Pacific Passage Crossing 01/18 to 05/18

Blue water, St Francis 50 catamaran.

We are a family of six - that's right, we have four lively and often noisy children. (But, oh, we love them so.)

We are currently in Grenada and looking for two crewing couples, experienced sailors that can help with sailIng watches, meals, cleaning and maintenance. We homeschool our kids so if you have a special skill to share that would be a bonus though not all essential.

We plan to visit Easter Island, Galapagos, Gambier Islands, Pitcairn and French Polynesia. We are not racing and plan to sail as much as possible. This is a 90 to 120 day Passage.

Crew would be expected to contribute to running costs. And, it is important to stress that this is not a charter.

More details about our plans and crewing needs can be found on the following websites:
https://www.findacrew.net/en/boat/299152
http://crewbay.com/find-boats/Sailing+Boat

And, of course people can contact me directly.

Best,
Lorraine
Becomingasailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 04:30   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to aguenther
Re: Crewing couples wanted for Pacific Passage Crossing 01/18 to 05/18

Hi Lorraine,
I am Arwed, a German, looking for an opportunity for crewing during a Pacific crossing.
I have a yacht master certificate and have crossed the Atlantic in 2016. I am easy going, prepared to share cruising costs and of course travel expenses. If you want to little more about me, just let me know, I will be glad to answer all your questions. Best regards Arwed
aguenther is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crewing, passage, wanted