Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-12-2018, 06:14   #1

Sailing Catamaran

Hello,

Are there any catamaran cruisers out there getting ready to part with there sailing home.
We are looking for an owners version Catamaran between 40-46feet, 2005 or later.
Our plan is to take our time looking for the right boat that will be the “right boat for us” and one that will fit within our budget.*
Our hope is to find a boat that is in excellent well taken care of condition that was recently updated, refitted or will not need any refitting for a few years, well equipped and low engine hours.

Private sale would be the best as we will pay cash and can close quick.

Thank you,
swpalmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 09:53   #2

Re: Sailing Catamaran

Hi I have a Lagoon 39 currently in the Caribbean. I have just sailed across from the canary islands to spend a a month or two here before hopefully selling her. I have put a for sail listing on the forum, but I do not think it is live yet. Here is a link if you are interested.

https://www.sailingstartide.com/
storm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 11:13   #3

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Moody 31

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...0k-211397.html

Your advert is now live.

Regards Pete
Pete7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:01   #4

Hi there

I am about to put up for sale my Chamberlain 40 ft sail cat.

She has been completely upgraded and is ready to go cruising right now.

Boat is located in Brisbane Australia and whilst i have not set a price would be around AUS $ 150 K

Let me know if you are interested and i will send pics and details

Regards

Simon
simon fleury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 13:10   #5

Boat: Dolphin 460, 14m

Sounds like my Dolphin 460 is what you are looking for if you can afford a cat that sails like a monohull to weather and has been maintained by a Virgo. I never have put maintenance aside for another day. If something needs to be fixed it get done immediately. Currently I having all new Raymarine electronics being installed at a cost of over 17,000 euros. My boat, Finalmente, winters in Marina di Ragusa, Sicily. The Med is probably to best body of water for cats in the world. Check out my site on this forum and or email me to get three separate WORD docs that list everything you need to know, plus pictures. finalmente460@gmail.com

If you wish to find out if my Dolphin is right for you, here is a special offer: pay a non-refundable deposit of $12,000 and meet me in the Ionian (Corfu) for seven nights cruising with my wife and me. You will be responsible for expenses incurred while on shore. If you decide to purchase Finalmente, your deposit will be applied to the purchase price. Let me know if you have any interest. I am currently in California until the end of March.
Dolphin460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 13:31   #6

Thanks for your post. Sorry but that is way over my budget.
swpalmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 13:33   #7

Boat: Dolphin 460, 14m

Not a problem. Good luck in your search.
Dolphin460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 13:08   #8

1987 Privilege 14.7 or 48’ d2-55 engines less than 300 hours, very good mainsail and Genoa, geenaker, new chain, new Rocna Anchor, new fridge and freezer, new ENO 3 pots with oven. In Lima Peru but can deliver to Panama. Lots of extras $200k
alamoana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 17:00   #9

Boat: Sonata 7m

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon fleury View Post
Hi there

I am about to put up for sale my Chamberlain 40 ft sail cat.

She has been completely upgraded and is ready to go cruising right now.

Boat is located in Brisbane Australia and whilst i have not set a price would be around AUS $ 150 K

Let me know if you are interested and i will send pics and details

Regards

Simon
Simon
Can you send details
retepekooc@gmail.com
Going to Brisbane next Saturday looking at Cats from Melb
Peter 0409562869
Askeeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 17:20   #10

1995 Privilege 42. Cruised through Caribe and Central America. Currently in San Diego. 3 cabins ,three heads. Not owners version. Well found yacht.
190,000 usd
le chat beaute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2019, 14:35   #11

Boat: Fountaine Pajot Antigua 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpalmer1 View Post
Hello,

Are there any catamaran cruisers out there getting ready to part with there sailing home.
We are looking for an owners version Catamaran between 40-46feet, 2005 or later.
Our plan is to take our time looking for the right boat that will be the “right boat for us” and one that will fit within our budget.*
Our hope is to find a boat that is in excellent well taken care of condition that was recently updated, refitted or will not need any refitting for a few years, well equipped and low engine hours.

Private sale would be the best as we will pay cash and can close quick.

Thank you,
Not exactly what you are looking for but our Fountaine Pajot Antigua is up for sale listed here on Cruisers forum. Certainly well within your budget I would imagine and totally sorted after a near three year restoration. PM or call if you wish to discuss.
Fluffflinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:31   #12

Boat: Lagoon 400 S2

Hello,
I have just put our Lagoon 400S2 up for sale on this forum and in the last 10 days, on to two web sites. Due to health reasons we are selling and leaving everything on board with few exceptions. The boat is fully fitted out except for a water maker, the plan was to buy one in Gibralter (lower tax) en route to the Canaries.

Regards
Old 09-02-2019, 10:27   #13

Re: Sailing Catamaran for sale

Selling our beautiful Lagoon Live Aboard. €299,999 euro / $342,200 USD - Located in Marina Di Ragusa, Sicily. EU VAT is paid.
2005 Lagoon 440 which is the 3 Cabin Owner’s Version and well equipped for World Circumnavigation and self-reliant travel. 4 private owners and never chartered. Proven vessel that has crossed the Atlantic twice. US flag. Owned by American.
She is 100% independent from shore with: 1440 Watts Solar, Wind generator, WaterMaker, 800 amp hrs of lithium batteries, 5000 watt Victron inverter and digital display, Washing Machine, tools, spare parts and fishing equipment are also on board.
She has been well maintained and regularly updated to be a heavy-duty blue water cruising yacht. The boat has a copper coat underside. Upgraded 52KG anchor, rigid life-lines, custom dingy davits, 24V windless, house and starter battery chargers, dual alternators, 100m of 13mm chain, upgraded 4 electric harken winches and 1 manual.
We purchased in September 2018 and during the winter have prepared the boat for years of travel in the Med and Caribbean with our 2 children, but our plans have changed, so she is ready for you to enjoy. We have just replaced all the cushions, serviced the sails, serviced the engines, new mattresses, new lithium batteries, new soft goods, new washing machine, and much much more. She is ready for the season!
svmilos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 13:05   #14

I have a PDQ 36 Catamaran just listed. Might want to check it out.
Cheers, Jordi
jordica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catamaran, sail, sailing