Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2018, 05:14   #1

Mexico to Florida Keys

Mexico to Florida Keys- 4 days Florida Keys then to west coast of Florida another 3-4 days. Route may change according to situation & is tentative.Trip to take about 1 1/2 wks; Crew, 1/2 persons, .take turns on watch, general upkeep and cleaning and repairs. .32' sailboat Lloyd's certified with lots of safety equipment.Using Chris Parker/meteorologist to guide me with weather routing and advice. .Important to me as to your character -
tejeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 14:51   #2

Boat: Nonsuch U30
Re: Mexico to Florida Keys

where in Mexico? will you pay transportation?
Sdwcheney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 12:37   #3

Boat: Nautitech Open 46 Cat
Re: Mexico to Florida Keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejeda View Post
Mexico to Florida Keys- 4 days Florida Keys then to west coast of Florida another 3-4 days. Route may change according to situation & is tentative.Trip to take about 1 1/2 wks; Crew, 1/2 persons, .take turns on watch, general upkeep and cleaning and repairs. .32' sailboat Lloyd's certified with lots of safety equipment.Using Chris Parker/meteorologist to guide me with weather routing and advice. .Important to me as to your character -
I have some interest and have sailed the Gulf a couple times going the other way in the Regatta al sol as mate. Just need more details. What costs are you covering? What dates? Im 55 and very athletic, have crewed with several different groups, have chartered my own cats and Monohulls in BVI. Can cook and am pretty handy with tools. Best of all I can not have to talk if its called for.

Tags
florida, florida keys, Mexico