Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2019, 00:38   #1

Sail to Fiji, May 2019

Hi all cruisers, its time to Lift an anchore in New Zeeland and head out to thr Pacific islands!

We are building (starting) an eco lodge with yoga and free diving, bird watching and volunteer programs in Fiji- on vanua levu island this year and I am looking for a boat to buy and get a team of healthy sailors to join me for a journey of a life time!
Sailors, film crew, photographiers, builders, electricians, doctors, plumbers and people who wish to join an eco community out of citylights and traffic!
Im open also to join a crew/ boat with an open plan to invite to join me for this journey!

I am a Finnish female( 36) teaching yoga and traveling around the world while living close to the Earth in a natural and eco friendly style, while educating about natural lifestyle and its healing health benefits!

I'v been sailing in last 10 years on and off, logging at least 5000Nm. Cruising, racing and living on boats.
I love the ocean, relaxed cruising lifestyle as well as happy and cheerful islanders!

If you feel like this to become your reality as well, this might be your chanse to let loose and join an amazing adventure that will change your world view!
If you are fit, in good physical& mental health as well as can take 1-6 months time to create, I think this could be for you!

For more info about me visit:
www.maijatime.life or
email me;
maija.kujala@gmail.com!
Maija10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:50   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Sail to Fiji, May 2019

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Maija.

GordMay is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
Fiji, sail