Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-09-2015, 16:39   #1

Colombia, Panama and surrounds

Howdy All,

Recently joined the forum. Here is my intro post:

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ia-152079.html

As it says, I live in Cali, Colombia. I am relatively new to sailing, so trying to accumulate any variety of experience.

Would love to connect with anyone heading this way, especially to Cartagena, Panama, west coast of Colombia, Ecuador, etc. Pretty well versed in Spanish (I live and work here), know Colombia and quite a bit of South and Central America pretty well, etc.

Given I am employed, my availability can be hit or miss. That said, if I have the opportunity, I'll take the time off to sail. I know this doesn't make it easy, but you have to ask. Even if you're in Cartagena for a few days, it would be great to connect.

Thanks!

Steve

Tags
Panama, Colombia

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On