Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Manufacturers Forums > Fountaine Pajot
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2017, 08:02   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Catamaran, FP 40 ft
Replace standing rigging?

Esteemed formum members,

My FP Lavezzi was built in 2004. I am the second owner (since 2009), and sailed along the coast of Brazil, Caribbean, Europe and back across the Atlantic. Next year planning on a new 4 year expedition. In 2013 i had a rigging company in St Maarten look at the stays etc and they told me " everything looks ok, so no worries"... my question is this: I guess i should replace the stays (boat to mast) but also need to replace all the diamond shape rigging at the mast? Where would be a good place to this ($$$ and manpower/service)? We are planning on doing some islands in the Caribbean, but also spend some time in Miami before we decide to go Pacific or cross again the Atlantic (to the Med). Thanks for your input.
Best rgds
Pieter
SV Lumina
Lumina Charters – Brazilian Coastal Catamaran Sailing
Pieter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rigging