Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2017, 16:54   #1

Boat: CHB, 1981 Trawler, 41'
Crew Wanted WA State 2 San Diego

I am going to try again to bring my 44' CHB Trawler down the coast from WA State to San Diego. I guess weather was not good the last couple months. Anyway I would like to find 2 people no experience necessary. I am 100 ton+ qualified. I expect the trip to take 5 to 10 days. I want to fish as much as possible and put lots of fish in my 10CF Freezer. Can be a really fun trip. I have been in most all the waters between San Diego and WA state at one time or another. I want to run inside and outside for all kinds of fish. The vessel has up-to-date Radar, GPS, etc equipment. You can learn lots on this trip. Plus you can log the sea-time for those that want a license one day. Drop me a line. I had a couple good sounding people my first post, are you still there?
Santana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 08:08   #2

Re: Crew Wanted WA State 2 San Diego

Private Message Sent
123Vamonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 09:06   #3

Boat: CHB, 1981 Trawler, 41'
Re: Crew Wanted WA State 2 San Diego

Hello and thanks. I am going to leave Poulsbo WA on the 1st of May with my 44' CHB and head to San Diego. I need two people would be great. I have someone graduation from Med school that wants to go as well. So let me know if you can do the May 1st trip that would be great. Send me a photo if and more info your address, etc. if you would to. magic at web world USA dot com I think 5 to 10 days. I want to fish as much as possible. Thanks. Captain Chuck - 805-637-9748
Santana2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, san diego, wanted