Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Atlantic & the Caribbean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2019, 06:50   #1

Boat: Cabo Rico
Bermuda - Any new marinas in St George's Harbour

I haven't been to Bermuda in a few years (since 2012) and am planning to go this May. The times I have been before I have moored at The St. George's Dinghy and Sports club. It's a great place - a very nice atmosphere and convenient. I guess the only negative was having to Med moor by anchoring and backing down (Greek style), and that may have changed. They may have fixed moorings now.

Anyway, has anyone been to St. George's lately and are there other possibly preferable options for a 43' sailboat? Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks
PamlicoTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bermuda, marinas