Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-05-2017, 16:03   #1
Marine Service Provider

Arrow Trans-atlantic crew wanted from Bermuda to UK

I'm looking for one more crew to join us ASAP (yesterday if possible) in Bermuda, to sail to Falmouth, UK on the final leg of our voyage from New Zealand to Europe.

It'll be up to 3 weeks at sea on a well found and comfortable 50ft catamaran with a possible stop in the Azores or Southern Ireland.

There are three of us already including 2 Yachtmasters so I'm just looking for one more to complete the team, then we depart! I'm a commercially licensed skipper with extensive offshore experience.

Arrive ASAP to see some of the Americas Cup heats and the Tall Ships are in Bermuda too!

Some offshore experience, a clear head and an attitude of professionalism are essential. RYA qualifications preferred and medical skills are very useful.

You'll need to cover the cost of your flight and a small contribution to expenses on board.

Please contact me through the forum urgently if you're interested. A Skype ID or phone number would be useful so I can call you to discuss further.

Best wishes,
Chris
chris14679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 19:40   #2

Boat: English bilge keel 22'
Re: Trans-atlantic crew wanted from Bermuda to UK

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the message. Sounds like I'd be tight for time but if I can tie up some loose ends here soon I'll be in touch.

Just spoke with a friend of mine about America's Cup today... he's a harbour pilot in Bermuda. Gonna be a busy spot.

Thanks again.

Kyle
CanadianCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:00   #3

Hi Chris, my name is Fran (male) 53 yrs and have done lots of day sailing and crewed a couple of times on Tall Ships once as supernumerary engineer so have some mechanical skills. I do have my day skipper theory and practical done a couple of years ago and consider myself a mature person. I am looking to do atlantic crossing to build my confidence before buying another boat and develop my sailing skills and knowledge. My Skype name is francis.lewis5 and phone number is +447967185974 also on whatsapp. I can fly out ASAP as long as passport is all I need as I have not checked for visa requirements for UK national. Regards, Fran.
Fran the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 15:01   #4

Hi Chris, sorry I did a typo on Skype name , is actually francis.lewis15. Kind regards, Fran.
Old 04-06-2017, 15:08   #5
Marine Service Provider

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran the Man View Post
Hi Chris, sorry I did a typo on Skype name , is actually francis.lewis15. Kind regards, Fran.
Howdy Fran.
That post wast started by Chris on May 13th.
I think that boat has sailed.
You can see the post date or when a comment is posted, in the left column ABOVE the member name.
Steadman Uhlich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:54   #6
DtM

Still,he was talking about the America's Cup so that is only halfway through.
DtM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:41   #7

That was the logic I was using as little other info to go on... also I am new to forums and I am still finding my way about so do appreciate any and all input, thanks DtM and Steady Hand.

Tags
Bermuda, crew, crew wanted, wanted