Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-05-2010, 18:48   #1

Cairns to Darwin / Mauritius

I have a beautiful 14.4 meter Catamaran currently located in Cairns. I am currently on a round-the-world cruise which started from Cape Town in 2006. I plan to leave Cairns for Mauritius around the 10th of June via Darwin and a few other mid-Indian ocean islands on the way. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who has some sailing and cruising experience but is looking to broaden their experience and have a good time.

I am an easy-going skipper/ owner but have some definite requirements: 1. Non-smoker 2. Modest alchohol consumption - I enjoy a sun-downer at sea but that's it. 3. You have some ocean experience and do not get seasick. 4. Enjoy participative sailing activities. 5. Have a sense of humour are energitic and are even-tempered. 6. Age and sex unimportant. 7. No pre-existing medical conditions 8. I will require reference/s, testimonial/s.

You will be expected to participate in all (mostly fun) activities on board. These include watch-keeping, deck activities, cooking, cleaning, interesting conversations, fun activities, etc.

The deal is you will provide the costs of getting here (Cairns) and have enough financial resources for your shore-based expenses, and return airfare from Mauritius. I will supply your on-board food, free accommodation on-board, all other boat costs (fuel, repairs, marina costs, etc.), and loads of sea-miles and experience.

If you are interested please reply to this thread and I will get back to you.

Tags
Mauritius